- Friend Day at the Lake is this coming Sunday, September 22nd at Falls Lake. We will be at the Sandling Beach Shelter #4. Sandling Beach is located on NC 50, three miles north of NC 98. The address is 14605 Creedmoor Road, Wake Forest, NC 27587
- There is a $6 parking cost ($4 for seniors).
- We will be starting at 11AM. Please try to be there on-time.
- Bring a dessert and a side item to share. (Please bring items that do not have to be warmed up. Examples – cut fruit, pasta salads, etc. Also remember to bring serving utensils.)
- Please remember to bring lawn chairs.
- We will be having worship, a message and prayer-time. After the service, we will be enjoying a meal together. (After the service, please take your dishes before moving on to other activities).
- Weather permitting, after the service we will be playing corn hole, throwing football, and having boat rides. There is also a beach area for kids to play on. Falls Lake has nice fishing areas and trails to enjoy.
- We have reserved a shelter so we will still have Friend Day at the Lake if it is raining.
I hope to see you there,